viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Duet relied on the threshold of essence / Dueto invocado en la umbral esencia (Recapitulaciones Sumergidas)


Once upon a time...

a female human being was empty in despair...

and there was an angel who reached out

his hand for her to hold.

Since then...

“you are my everything,

my present time,

no complaint anymore.

i miss you but you are closer and closer,

have sweet dreams my angel and poet.

i love you deeply...always.

warm kisses…….”.

“.......Thank you for showing your existence

i love you so much...

i am always in you
like you are in deep me

you are my feeling more profound

that ever sense that such substance...

desvive my soul for you

and i am immersed in it all with you...

do not expire the insomio because veil for you.

i love you deeply sense

with my heart in your hands..”.